YOGA & CHAIR YOGA
Julie is a fully qualified Apanaveda Yoga Teacher, following an intensive 200 hour yoga instructor training course at The Apanaveda School of Yoga with Victoria Adamson.
Julie’s classes are open to everyone and during Yoga and Seated Yoga classes you will enjoy:
- Pranayama practice in every class with breath awareness in postures.
- Asanas: Postures with guidance on self-awareness and limitations.
- Mindfulness practice throughout the class with a guided meditation or yoga nidra at the end of each class.
Yoga offers self-reflection, the practice of kindness and self-compassion, and continued growth and
Yoga practice brings many benefits:
- Calms the mind, relieves stress and anxiety.
- Increases happiness
- Increases Blood Flow and Prana
- Increases muscle strength and Tone
- Improves flexibility
- Improves digestion
- Stimulates the respiratory system and increases lung capacity.
- Improves balance and stability
- Improves sleep
- Allows you to be present.
Julie also offers Chair Yoga Classes to ensure all of our clients have the chance to enjoy the full benefits of
Yoga, whether it be on a chair or on a mat, because Yoga really is for everyone.
You are invited to join any of the Yoga or Chair Yoga classes:
9am -10am Yoga Hockley Tennis Club***
2.30pm – 3.30pm Chair Yoga Mill Hall, Rayleigh
6.15am – 7am Yoga Hockley Methodist Church (payable monthly only, please see below)
11.15am – 12.15pm Chair Yoga Wickford
9.30am – 10.30am Yoga Mill Hall, Rayleigh
7.40pm – 8.40pm Yoga Mill Hall, Rayleigh
11:45am – 12:45pm Chair Yoga St Andrew’s Church Hall, Ashingdon
***You must call Julie before attending your first class at Hockley Tennis Club on 07912 622483
Please bring water, a blanket and a mat to the class, spare mats are available if you are new to the class.
Classes are £6.50 per session (Value Packages are available.)
If you have any questions please contact Julie on 07912622483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tuesday Morning Yoga classes are payable in blocks of 4 sessions for £30. To book a block of 4 sessions click here: